Saturday, February 19, 2011

When Hypochondriacs Have an Attack

I just had what I would consider a great little dive. Photobucket
Good things I use a lot: organic pastas, weird Chinatown novelties, salt (which I've been spilling a lot lately :O !!!), splenda, which I am out of (oh bite me I know its fake sugar! I am not sugar deprived, I make up for it in wine and cookies), hot cocoa, detox teas...I'm happy to find it, but in a way it makes me sad. The whole find is indicative of neuroses. Obsession with health related items is a known mental disorder, and the person probably got rid of all of this if not in a move, than in an attack. Sad...really really really sad...Anyhoo...who wants organic pasta with mushrooms and hot cocoa???PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough, I might have just dove a friend of a friends dumpster. Chicago is such a small town.

    ReplyDelete